Customer Spotlight: Beyond Scheduling – How ServiceMaster Empowers Mobile Employees to Drive Culture & Performance
Time: September 17, 2020 03:00 PM in Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Founded in 1929, ServiceMaster is a leading residential and commercial cleaning company based in the United States & Canada. As ServiceMaster sought to transform how they managed their field staff, they unlocked much more: an opportunity to drive a culture of autonomy, transparency, and excellence through technological innovation.
By joining Skedulo and ServiceMaster Clean Vancouver’s President & General Manager, David Benoit, on September 17th at 3pm PT, you will walk away with:
- An appreciation for how to navigate the specific operational complexity in managing and scheduling a large mobile workforce
- An understanding of the strategic and tactical opportunities ServiceMaster unlocked through Skedulo’s Deskless Productivity Cloud
- An in-depth case study in driving culture and performance through technical innovation and employee empowerment
- David Benoit – President & General Manager – ServiceMaster Clean Vancouver
- Michael Gleason – Director of Product Marketing – Skedulo
- 25 minute presentation + 5 min Q&A
*If you are unable to join us live, please register to receive a recording of the session.
Register for the webinar now!
Beyond Scheduling - How ServiceMaster Empowers Mobile Employees to Drive Culture & Performance