billed monthly or annually
- Book appointments based on business / team capacity
- Assign resources based on skills, travel time & more
- Dispatch work to resources with SMS & Push notifications
- Manage leave & unavailability
- Filter job data through calendars, gantt views and maps
- Track resource actions, data entry and productivity
- Collaborate with field teams in real-time
billed monthly or annually
- Skedulo mobile app for iOS and Android
- Receive SMS and Push notifications
- Create & schedule jobs and activities from our mobile app
- Submit leave and unavailability
- Connect & synchronize with calendars
- Mapping, Routing and Travel times
- Mobile forms, data collection & entry
- Attach photos & collect signatures for work
Frequently asked questions
What support is provided as part of our subscription?
We provide 24-hour email support to all of our customers which is included for free with every Skedulo subscription.
Do I need to buy a Salesforce license for every one of my workers in the field?
No. The Skedulo license provides your users with everything you need to use Skedulo in the field. Often back-office/scheduling users will purchase Salesforce licenses to leverage the Salesforce platform to it’s fullest extent.
What if I need customization and configuration?
Skedulo works closely with a number of trusted services and implementation partners. Contact us for more information on how the application can be tailored to your specific business use-case.
What if I want to decrease or increase the number of users during my subscription?
If you need to add additional user licenses during the subscription contract year you will only have to pay the prorated value of the license for the remainder of the billing period (if 4 months into the first year and 10 additional users added – only pay for 8 months of that year for the additional users).
Do you accept monthly billing?
Yes. Our annual billing plans attract a discount, but we do offer monthly billing within an annual contract.
Do I have to sign a long term contract?
No. All Skedulo subscriptions are contracted for a minimum of 12 months.
Over 5 million on-time appointments for companies like…
On average, our customers experience…
Reduction in time to schedule
Increase in visibility of work execution
Increase in resource utilization per day
Increase in customer satisfaction
Resources to support you along the way
The Rise of Home Services In Every Industry
Personalization, speed, and responsiveness are key in the age of the customer. Learn how to stand out from your competitors.
ROI of Mobile Workforce Management
Hear best practices on gaining the trust and confidence of your organization as you continue your purchasing journey of a Mobile Workforce Management platform.