- Book appointments based on business / team capacity
- Assign resources based on skills, travel time & more
- Dispatch work to resources with SMS & Push notifications
- Manage leave & unavailability
- Filter job data through calendars, gantt views and maps
- Track resource actions, data entry and productivity
- Collaborate with field teams in real-time
- Skedulo mobile app for iOS and Android
- Receive SMS and Push notifications
- Create & schedule jobs and activities from our mobile app
- Submit leave and unavailability
- Connect & synchronize with calendars
- Mapping, Routing and Travel times
- Mobile forms, data collection & entry
- Attach photos & collect signatures for work
COVID Testing & Vaccine Administration
Contact us for pricing
Contact our Sales team to help with per appointment pricing for Skedulo's high capacity scheduling solution for virus testing and vaccination administration.
- Validate test & vaccine eligibility in advance
- Schedule appointments at nearby locations based on capacity, take into account available vaccine doses & vaccinations that require multiple doses
- Automate the delivery of appointment details to individuals & keep them informed by SMS & email
- Keep patients & staff safe with contactless check-in
- Understand location capacity, demand & wait times
Skedulo Platform Key Features
See how Skedulo intelligently schedules, dispatches and tracks your mobile workforce, connecting the office and the field in real-time.
Frequently asked questions
What support is provided as part of our subscription?
Support is included with every Skedulo license purchase, with clearly defined response times for requests. Additional support packages are available for every level of need. Every Skedulo customer has 24/7 access to the online Support Portal where you can submit tickets and search the knowledge base for fast and simple access to the answers you need. The Portal offers downloadable resources and training guides as well as explanatory videos of product features.
Do I need to buy a Salesforce license for every one of my workers in the field?
No. The Skedulo license provides your users with everything you need to use Skedulo in the field. Often back-office/scheduling users will purchase Salesforce licenses to leverage the Salesforce platform to it’s fullest extent.
What if I need customization and configuration?
Skedulo employs an industry-leading Professional Services Team as well as works closely with a number of trusted services and implementation partners. Learn more about our services here.
What if I want to decrease or increase the number of users during my subscription?
If you need to add additional user licenses during the subscription contract year you will only have to pay the prorated value of the license for the remainder of the billing period (if 4 months into the first year and 10 additional users added – only pay for 8 months of that year for the additional users).
Do you accept monthly billing?
No, we do not accept monthly billing.
Resources to support you along the way
The Buyer’s Guide to Mobile Workforce Management
The purpose of this guide is to help you better understand the tools that are available to solve your mobile workforce management challenges. In this guide, you will learn what is critical for overseeing enterprise-class deskless worker management, scheduling and job matching, and mobile work…
Simplify Operations for Coordinated and Home Healthcare
Hear how NJRA streamlined care coordination—and connected their patient and provider data—to create greater efficiency and better care delivery.