Schedule the best available care provider
Improve the quality of care your therapy practice provides and respond effortlessly to daily challenges such as traffic delays, cancellations, reschedules, or urgent service requests.
With Skedulo, you can:
- Use tags to match clients with caregivers that speak their language, love dogs, know how to manage certain behaviors, and more
- Allocate a preferred or consistent provider for every possible appointment
- Manage client availability between multiple households
Maximize authorized billable hours
Services are often limited by insurance coverage and eligibility. Skedulo can use authorization data to create a schedule that ensures clients receive all the services they qualify for—enabling you to proactively manage reimbursements.
Avoid underutilization or missed billable hours to:
- Track total time spent on specific services associated with specific client authorizations
- Display updates to authorization metrics from your EHR/EMR
- Capitalize on all billable hours across days, weeks, and months
Keep care providers happy
The satisfaction of your care providers, clinicians, and therapists correlates with productivity and retention. Show your commitment to their wellbeing by allocating jobs to align with their personal preferences and scheduling criteria.
Skedulo helps you do this by:
- Reducing drive time and enabling care providers to practice at the top of their license
- Empowering care providers through job offers delivered straight to their mobile
- Providing fair distribution of work to reduce frustration and turnover
Protect your process with exception warnings and error flagging
Skedulo’s exception service limits the painful consequences of real-time manual adjustments. It validates bookings against predetermined rules (e.g.: scheduling a service when a client or care provider is on vacation). Anytime a rule is violated, Skedulo will flag for resolution.
The exception service helps you build a process where users can assign specific exceptions to themselves to reduce miscommunication. This provides clarity and oversight to protect the integrity of your therapy scheduling process.