Support mobile workers with the Skedulo app
Scheduling teams gain real-time visibility into the status of field operations while mobile workers gain a mobile app to simplify work.
- Arm workers with schedules and all details required to deliver a quality customer experience
- Help workers navigate with optimized routes and integration with Google Maps, Apple Maps, Waze, Uber, and Lyft
- Empower workers to document work with photos, notes, and signature capture
Know where and when work is done
Real-time location data and simplified time tracking makes mobile teams more efficient and gives the central office visibility into work in the field.
- Understand who on your team is where and what they are working on
- Allow workers to check in and out of jobs with a single button, eliminating manual timesheet work and errors
- Track the progress of individual jobs throughout the day to understand job status, worker trends, and team output
Provide, capture, and sync data live from the field
The Skedulo mobile app improves work by providing, capturing, and synchronizing job-related data in the field.
- Provide critical data to deskless workers with details including task checklists, customer preferences, and custom instructions
- Make it simple for workers to capture data with custom forms, photo uploads, and embedded e-signature capabilities
- No connection, no problem – job details are still available for mobile workers and data they capture will sync automatically when connectivity is restored