Drive safety and productivity
Skedulo has been purpose-built for remote work, encompassing all the tools your frontline staff, managers and C-suite need to achieve business goals.
The Skedulo platform is well-suited for many types of utility work: traffic safety, inspections, pipeline work, outages, permitting, encroachment calls, installations, maintenance, leak dispatch, and more.
Utility companies use Skedulo to:
- Manage deskless employees, contractors, and specialists by availability, location, capacity, diverse skill sets, and certifications
- Provide appointment times with narrow windows by factoring in travel time and other commitments
- Automate staff scheduling to reduce operating costs and labor commitments
- Instantly deliver data to and from the field and connect with your employees in real time, in any environment, with an iOS & Android app that offers offline capabilities
- Integrate with existing systems of record to minimize errors and duplicative work
Advanced map capabilities
Skedulo is as easy and intuitive to use as any social media app. Utility workers can access the Skedulo app via their smartphones or tablets for easy access whenever they need it.
Schedules are designed to optimize job assignment and routing to dramatically reduce travel time, without jeopardizing the safety of deskless workers. The Skedulo mobile app integrates with Apple Maps, Google Maps, Waze, Uber, and Lyft to further simplify navigation for your staff, so workers get to where they need to be on time and waste less of their day behind the windshield.
Reduce overspend and boost profits
It’s difficult to balance opportunities with profitability and safety in higher risk sectors such as utilities. Skedulo supports you in gaining total oversight of your operations, while serving up detailed analytics on costs including travel, resources and worker outputs so you can make informed decisions.
Prioritize business objectives and then use Skedulo’s smart scheduling features to ensure these objectives remain a top priority (i.e. cut travel time by allocating appropriately skilled workers who live closest and then suggesting the fastest route).