Is the Customer Experience Your Competitive Advantage?
To get ahead in today’s crowded marketplace, you need a clear picture of your company’s competitive advantage…but it may not be as simple as it used to be. The two main competitive advantages of the past—price and quality of product—are being overtaken by a new point of differentiation: the customer experience.
According to the Customer 2020 report, the customer experience will be a more important brand differentiator than price or even the product itself by 2020. Customers know their business is valuable, and they companies to respond quickly and effectively to their needs (no matter which platform they choose to use).
Customers are putting a premium on great service and how they are treated—and at any given moment, they’re only a Google search away from trying out a competitor. Are you ready to take ownership of the customer journey with your mobile workforce?
Download our new ebook, How to Make the Customer Experience a Competitive Advantage for Your Business to learn:
- The four key steps to launching your customer experience transformation.
- The questions you need to ask yourself at each stage of the process.
- How internal training and development processes affect the customer experience.
- How mobile workforce management systems help managers understand and refine the customer journey.
- How to move from the status quo to a fully realized customer experience.