With work becoming increasingly mobile, Skedulo has announced the launch of Skedulo Plus, a new mobile app purpose-built for the modern workforce.
SAN FRANCISCO (October 2, 2023) – Skedulo, a provider of cloud-based productivity software, has announced the launch of Skedulo Plus, a new mobile workforce management app designed to empower businesses with mobile workers to more efficiently manage, schedule and complete work.
“With work becoming increasingly mobile, there’s a strong need to ensure that workers in the field are enabled with the right tools and information to do their jobs effectively,” said Matt Fairhurst, CEO of Skedulo. “Skedulo Plus provides a robust, consumer-grade user experience that can be adapted and extended to meet the unique needs of mobile workers.”
Skedulo Plus provides mobile workers with the information they need to do their job effectively and efficiently. It is easy to use, yet flexible enough to adapt to any workflow. It enables workers to input availability, accept job offers and quickly identify what’s needed to provide the right service for a client or to complete a job—all directly from their mobile device, whether on or offline.
Key features of Skedulo Plus include a consumer-grade user experience, flexible architecture, multi-language capabilities, offline data sync for resources in the field, ability to accept and view jobs, availability management and more.
“We’re excited to launch Skedulo Plus and provide businesses with mobile workers the tools they need to be successful,” said Fairhurst. “We believe this app will revolutionize the way mobile workers manage their work and provide a better experience for both the workers and the customers they serve.”
In addition to the launch of Skedulo Plus, Skedulo has also announced the release of other major enhancements to The Skedulo Pulse Platform™, the industry’s first and only platform built for the deskless workforce.
These include improvements to the Skedulo Optimization Engine:
- Work hour limits – Safeguards workforce wellbeing by being able to set minimum and maximum working hours, ensuring fair task allocation, appropriate overtime, and promoting work-life balance.
- Suggested routes – Reduces drive times by giving workers optimal route guidance, ensuring prompt service.
Enhancements to the scheduling experience:
- Resolving scheduling conflicts – Save time and increase productivity by instantly identifying and addressing scheduling conflicts with Skedulo’s new rule conflict console.
New Pulse Platform development tools:
- Custom experiences – Create user experiences with a new UI component library to improve consistency and efficiency.
Security and Permissions improvements:
- Record access policies – Manage user access to information by region, role, or even custom objects.
- System and user management – Streamline user access with Single Sign-On (SSO) and ensure high standards of security with enhanced user permission control.
Skedulo Plus is now available for download on the App Store and Google Play. For more information, visit www.skedulo.com.
For more information on Skedulo Plus and The Skedulo Pulse Platform™, visit www.skedulo.com.
Founded in 2013, Skedulo is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Australia, Vietnam and the United Kingdom. Skedulo’s leading Deskless Productivity Cloud solution powered by AI and machine learning empowers organizations to manage, engage and analyze their deskless workforce, supporting the 80% of global workers who don’t work in a traditional office setting. The Skedulo Pulse Platform™ helps enterprises intelligently manage, schedule, dispatch and support deskless workers on the go, whether they are in fixed location facilities or mobile field workers on the frontline.
Skedulo has enabled hundreds of organizations, including The American Red Cross, DHL and Sunrun, to seamlessly schedule and service over 70 million appointments worldwide. The company has secured over $120 million in funding to date, led by Softbank, Microsoft’s venture firm M12, Costanoa Ventures and Blackbird. For more information, visit https://www.skedulo.com or follow @Skedulo on Facebook and LinkedIn.