COVID-19 has without question changed the way we all do our jobs. While some organizations have switched to a telehealth approach, others carry on embracing new precautions along the way.
As everyone adjusts to the new normal, we are acutely aware that everything will be different. There is no playbook for evaluating and implementing new technologies overnight. We are all faced with new policies and procedures for maintaining continuity of support, care and service to the community.
For Home Health Providers, the show must go on. Join our CEO for a best practices discussion with home health scheduling expert Skedulo, CEO of Solace Pediatric Home Healthcare, and CEO of Graham Healthcare Group to find out how organizations are already adjusting to today’s challenges. From utilizing virtual service delivery and doing more with less to rethinking home health 2025, you don’t want to miss it.
- How do you see delivery of care shifting?
- What technology will we see more or less of today and in the future?
- How can we enhance the effectiveness of virtual visits?
- Matt Fairhurst – CEO – Skedulo
- Darcie Peacock – CEO – Solace Pediatric Home Healthcare
- Justin DeWitte – CEO – Graham Healthcare Group
- Bob Holly – Moderator – Home Health Care News