Gradual shifts in workforce design are forcing businesses to revisit their productivity strategies, particularly regarding deskless workers—employees who don’t work in a traditional office setting. The growth of flexible and remote work following the outbreak of COVID has placed a spotlight on work that happens outside of an office, and subsequently raised questions about how that work—and the productivity of the employees behind it—can be measured.
Join 451 Research and Skedulo in this 45 min discussion to explore:
- Workforce productivity trends past, present and future
- The growth trajectory and unique challenges of deskless work
- Best practices for managing mobile workers in a post-COVID world
- Conner Forrest – Sr. Analyst – 451 Research
- Miles Kelly – EVP, Marketing – Skedulo
- Michael Gleason – Director, Product Marketing – Skedulo