1. Smart scheduling with 100% workforce visibility
How do you gain oversight of a mobile workforce using tools like spreadsheets and emails?
The truth is, it’s virtually impossible. You cannot see the swim length of your resources, availability, and customer demand without an interface that draws all of this data together and serves it up to you at the click of a button.
This includes key characteristics of your workforce that you may not think require visibility, but make life and workforce management much easier when they are. These could include things like worker certifications, flagging of certification expiry dates, and travel data.
Here are 10 features that we have purposefully built into Skedulo to ensure our customers are equipped with smart scheduling and 100% workforce visibility:
- Drag + drop scheduling with calendars, maps, swim lanes and Gantt charts
- Shift scheduling for fixed locations and mobile work
- Real time locations and job statuses of your workforce
- Pipeline of pending, assigned and dispatched jobs
- Ability to manage single jobs, recurring work and irregular patterns
- Automated job and worker pairing recommendations based on skills, qualifications and location
- Suggested route and navigation to reduce travel time
- Automatic job scheduling using intelligent automation
- Certification management and expiry date flagging
- Data insights on productivity, time in the field, travel, and more
2. Centralized, real time communication
How do you keep track of communications and save on re-work when your mobile workforce uses emails, text messages and calls to share information?
While messaging channels can be a great way to engage teams, communications are still completely separate from job records. If you’re managing hundreds of jobs and mobile workers, this quickly adds up to a high level of inefficiency and knowledge loss that costs the business money.
As a complete mobile workforce management solution, Skedulo has invested in making real time communication easy—with the ability to keep all communications centralized to drive knowledge sharing and retention, and enable a better worker and customer experience.
Here are 8 communication features that Skedulo offers as standard:
- Intuitive mobile app
- Instant messaging between mobile and desk-based workers
- SMS and push notifications for real time updates
- Group conversations by team, channel or topic
- All job details attached to the job record
- Images taken on the phone can be attached to the job record
- Ability to make job notes for future reference
- Digital forms for worker or customer sign off